1. Stop comparing yourself to others.
2. Stop putting yourself down, and attacking yourself with your own thoughts and words.
3. Don’t reject compliments. Instead of automatically brushing them off, recognise that what has been said is true.
4. Deliberately affirm yourself throughout the day with positive statements like “I am a valuable person; I am unique and have talents and gifts; I am likeable and loveable.”
5. Surround yourself with positive people who can see, and affirm, your worth and value. At the same time, avoid critical and negative people who get a kick out of putting others down.
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.
Pick Your Artist :-
i felt free
How do you feel about yourself:-
Describe where you currently live:
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
through the desert alone
Your favorite form of transportation:
Your best friend:
the great golden baby
You and your best friends are:
kicking your crosses down
Your favorite color is:
dyed in the wool
What’s the weather like:
blood from a stone
Favorite food to eat:
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
in fear and faith
What is life to you:
get yours while you can
Your fear is:
your friends are gone
What is the best advice you have to give:
we’re all thieves
If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Thought for the Day:
How I would like to die:
in the morning and amazing
My soul’s present condition:
on letting go